Life with kids means a fridge full of organizing, drawings and school schedules. I’m not sold on the fridge being covered, but I knew if it had to be, I might as well make it stylish too. These DIY fridge magnets are the simplest decor items I’ve ever made, I just had to share.
Okay, so how easy are these really? They take literally seconds to assemble. All you need are some really cute cutouts from your favorite hobby store and some magnet stickers. So, not only are they easy, they’re also very affordable.
I bought these cutouts at Michael’s two seasons ago, they came painted and ready to assemble. I also bought the strip of magnets there too. I wish I could remember exactly what everything cost, but if I had to guess, I would say $2-3 per magnet, at most.
These cute magnets were easy, fun and very affordable to make. Just check out the easy tutorial below!
Easy DIY Fridge Magnets
What you’ll need:
– cute cutouts from your favorite hobby store, these ones were from Michael’s
– magnets with tape backing
– paint (optional – if cutouts aren’t painted)
- Grab some cutouts from your favorite hobby store. You could also grab any little decor item you love. Think outside the box, ornaments, jewelry pendants, small signs, etc. (Paint now if required.)
- Apply magnet to backs of item. If it is heavier, you may need two or more. Use your judgment.
- Use right away. They’re as easy as that!
These cute little magnets are a cute addition to a gift, perfect for yours kids locker and can add a little fun to any fridge. I’m thinking of making a magnetic wall in our pantry, but until then, these cute magnets will be on our fridge, holding up those things little drawings our little one always wants to display.